I know that not everyone believes that the planets have control over things but I personally believe that they have a strong hold over the way that we interact with eachother daily. Mercury Retrograde has been kicking my ass yall! I mean communicating with anyone efficiently, has been a struggle. Crazy things keep occurring out of nowhere. My mind is in a haze… I know it is only temporary but lawwwwwwddddddd! The damn planet has my life in shambles okay? I found a great list of things to keep myself occupied until it is over and use it to my advantage (even though I want to hide under blankets in bed until the 23rd. I know this post wont be relatable to all, but maybe you could use the pick me up anyway. Give this list a try!
- Review your life and the decisions you have made. What is next? More importantly, why?
- Readjust your priorities
- Retreat to give yourself the space you need
- Recommit to the goals you believe are worth while
- Reflect on who you are and where you are going
- Recharge your batteries
- Repair any damage you may have caused to objects and or relationships (even if just for yourself)
- Renew your sense of purpose
- Revise your attitudes and routines
- Return to your blueprint, your true set of values
- Reward yourself for success
While some things on this list will seem more difficult than others to accomplish in such a short period of time, keep in mind that they can be done any time of year. I, myself, tried to zero in on the things that I needed to improve on. If you’re more of a visual person, check out the awesome site that I got this list from below at: http://numerologyinfo.org/numerology-dates.html